- Provide technological direction: corporate planning, marketing direction and product
- Project management and direction: Client/Server, Intranet/Internet/Extranet, etc
- Technology Management: Analyze current and future technologies. Recommend and implement
based on business needs and benefit analysis. Identify and evaluate new technological
developments and gauging their appropriateness for the business.
- Ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while also managing costs
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and
- Client-Server system and software design. Analyze needs for automation and design,
and manage applicable systems.
- Extensive development and management of Internet Technology based projects. Implement
Internet and WAN connectivity, interactive Web site development and deployment, private
- Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Basic development and consulting.
- Windows NT Server and Workstation, Novell Netware, Sun Solaris Unix.
- Retail Systems design, development and management including corporate and POS Systems.
- Electronic Commerce: Netscape and Microsoft technologies; VeriFone, CyberCash,
First Data Corporation.
- Design, implement and manage LANs, WANs, Internets, Intranets and Extranets.
- System security utilizing proactive monitoring, encryption, Firewall and Proxy server
- Networking topologies: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, Switched Ethernet, FDDI, ArcNet, TCNS.
- Internet technology based E-Mail, FTP, Web, Audio, Video and Security servers.
- Communications: Custom communications systems, ISDN, PRI, BRI, T1, DS3, Frame,
modem pooling, phone systems, shared fax pools, voice mail and Telephony.
- Data switching technologies, Routers, CSU/DSU, Remote LAN and Internet Access.
Internet | Telephony | Systems Integration